Friday, 10 April 2015

Cute critters

Soon the summer will be here and I hope it´s going to be very sunny, but not to hot :-)
I always forget to give my flowers water, so I hope some ladybug will watch over my garden <3

This challenge we were sponsored by Bugaboo Digi Stamps.

For more beautiful cards to be inspired of, please visit Creative Corner Challenges and enjoy :-)


This week the designteam get different digi stamps from Bugaboo.
Mine is Ladybug line.

I have painted the stamp with Distress markers.

Ladybugs - barn door + tattered rose + spun sugar
Leaves - pine needles
Flower - mustard seed + milled lavender + dusty concord
Grass - peeled paint



Hugs and kisses
from
Therese




2 comments:

  1. What a sweet little card! I love the image & the sentiment!
    The colours are perfect & that little ladybug us adorable!
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much <3
      And sorry for my late comment ;-)

      Delete